Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Dol Amroth Bounty

The Servant Girls of Dol Amroth have refused to remove the bounty from my person and so I remain holed up in Madame Celestine's. I couldn't even pay off the Town Guard like I usually do. The Dol Amroth Scrubbers have them sewn up tighter than a duck's .....well, never mind about that. I must have really annoyed them. Goodness. Go figure.

However, secure in the knowledge that a greased palm settles everything, B.B.B. has offered a counter-bounty of 500 gold. I am going to smuggle a message out to the Babes of Dol Amroth informing them of this fact. All they have to do is see reason and let me out, so that I can continue to entertain and inform the world, and Beorbrand (as the BBB leader) will pay them the dosh. All in unmarked gold coins, come alone, and don't tell the Bree Town Guard or the deal's off.

I think this is a real bargain. The Dol Amroth Scrubbers make a good solid profit (I only want a 50-50 split, which is pretty generous if you think about it), and the world gets to benefit from my continued presence. Everybody wins.

If you throw in Gwen's address I'll accept a 60-40 split. Or who was the cutie in blue? Does she like theorbo players?

Actually, on second thoughts never mind about the Babe in Blue. After a few days as a boarder at Madame Celestine's I'm not sure I have the energy.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to know what you did to get out to the Scrubbers or the Babes. Be sure to use disinfectant lest you catch something. Oh wait, nevermind, too late. I hope THEY remember to use disinfectant.

    -B.B.

    ReplyDelete