Friday, March 16, 2012

The Great River

Nice scenery. Nasty monsters. The usual story. But it's all a bit depressing. Here I am, busting my gut to try and make the the people of Enedwaith like me (after all, I just have to get that cool dance move) and along comes another bunch of losers, the Twits of Anduin or something like that, and demand attention.

Look, you sorry bunch of sods, I haven't got any time for you, I haven't got any attention for you. I'm busy. Go away. Leave me alone. I don't want to do your menial jobs, I've already got a full-time gig doing menial chores for the barbarians in Enedwaith. And that's bad enough.

And to make things worse, my Fool is insisting that we change the time of the BBB concert. He's muttering something like ... oh hell, who cares what he's muttering? Not me, not you. But he's being very difficult. I think he's just grumpy because his gigs are going through a dry spell at the minute. Serves him right, if you ask me. If he wasn't such a twit, and combed his hair more, and didn't wear odd socks, and didn't say rude things to people, maybe he'd get more work. You never know.

Anyway, with luck we'll find another time to play, but a new time is unlikely to suit all the BBB players. And this saddens me, to be honest. I will miss the BBB regulars who can't make a new time. Well, I won't of course, but my Fool will. I am far too manly manly to get all girly girly emotional over a silly thing like that.

Oh yeah. Not me.

1 comment:

  1. Moving the BBB concert time? To what? Which stars will be unable to appear? Is this just a cover for the band breaking up? The public has a right to know!

    --Cenn

    ReplyDelete