Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Child's Play

My Fool, having a mental age of 7 as he does, takes delight in writing childish and infantile music. So, when somebody (I name no names) hinted that A Casual Stroll to Mordor (silly name. Have I said this before? I think I have.) would quite like a song to go with their Child Play Fellowship Walk, my Fool thought he'd oblige.

So he did. It's a silly little child's jig, for making them smile. Possibly it's the sight of Daddy dancing that makes them smile, but hey, whatever it takes.

mp3 file
abc file

In other news, the work on the new BBB moving picture proceeds apace. At this stage my Fool is just wondering if he's taken on more than he can chew, what with all the stuff that has to be done. Cosmetic Lotro has organised some wonderful wonderful costumes, Dannigan has agreed to play the role of Eorl, the nasty smelly man is Cirion the Steward and Hairball's better half is Borondir. Now it just needs hordes of LMB extras to play smelly horse people, and then hordes of everybody to stage the huge battle.

How exciting.

3 comments:

  1. "At this stage my Fool is just wondering if he's taken on more than he can chew..."

    Most likely that answer is 'yes'. Considering how each new BBB video gets even better than the last though it will be grand; even Epic.

    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say this to Aegthil's Fool: I admire the work you do when you write the music you do. It's always a joy to come across a new tune from you, it makes me smile. Thank you for the smiles!

    Saffyyre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shucks. I'm blushing now. And I'm a red-head. I look awful when I blush. Oh dear.

      The Fool

      Delete