Monday, December 8, 2014

Screaming fans

After my triumphant return to Bree I am now having to cope once more with screaming fans, thrown flowers, excessive attention, all those usual trappings of being a super duper rock star. The latest was a lady called ... er... Morgael I think, who clearly thought I was just the handsomest thing she'd ever seen.

Not that she actually said that, mind you, but I'm adept at reading between the lines to see what a person really means, just what they are too shy to say outright. It's OK, Morgael, you're not the only one to feel like this about me, and you won't be the last.

For some reason she seemed to want to speak to Beorbrand, or at least so she claimed. Of course I know that this was just a front, as she secretly only wanted to talk to me, but still, Beorbrand is an odd choice. Even Byrcha would be better. Well, OK, maybe not Byrcha, but possibly ... um ... well actually, pretty much everyone in BBB is a dead loss. Ah well, might as well be Beorbrand then.

I think she wanted to hire me as a female/male stripper, and thought Beorbrand was my agent. That would explain a lot.

1 comment: